A preserved building at the junction of 25th March Str. and Ionos Dragoumi Str.,is one of the most remarkable newest monuments (1908) in Macedonia. A sample of remarkable Central European architecture and aesthetics, it was built under the supervision of a Greek engineer according to the plans of the architect Max Rubens, who belonged to the school of eclecticism. Its owner, Dimitrios Tsalopoulos, a lawyer, served as an MP and developed significant action in the area. Today the property belongs to the Municipality of Katerini and has been renamed as “Nine Muses Art Center”.
What is Nearby?
Macedonia Square, Katerini
Civil School of Katerini
Urban School of Katerini
Cathedral Church of the Holy Ascension
Holy Cathedral Metropolitan Church of the Assumption, Katerini
Statue of Liberty
Sq. Eleftherias, Katerini, Greece
Conference and Cultural Center of Katerini “Ekavi”
Conference and Cultural Center of Katerini "Ekavi"
Folklore Museum of the Union of Pontians of Pieria
Folklore Museum, Katerini